Published : 2015-11-12 15:37:12
Categories : Norway Shop BLOG
NorwayShop.com always tries to show you the fit of a particular item with the pictures related to the product. On our web-page you can also find a SIZE CHART that helps you choose the perfect knitwear for you!
Remember that not all knitwear has the same fit, nor are they made of the same wool – indeed, there can be tighter or looser garments and they can be made of pure new wool or MERINO WOOL.
The picture below is a clear example of the possible different fits for the brand Dale of Norway according to the sleeves design.
Sweaters, cardigans and weatherproof jumpers/jackets from our Arctic Circle brand usually have T-sleeves and a unisex fit. You can find the Arctic Circle size chart at the bottom of this article.
… and here are the five easy steps needed to pick the correct size of your Norwegian knitwear!
1) Choose a sweater, cardigan or jacket from your personal collection. If possible, select a garment with a similar fit to the one you like at NorwayShop.com.
2) Lay your sweater, cardigan or jacket on a plain and clean area, with the backside facing upwards. Be ready with a piece of paper and a tape measure!
3) Measure the width of the garment from armpit to armpit.
4) Measure the overall length of the garment from the central neck until the mid hip area.
5) Measure the length of the garment from the central neck until the end of the sleeve.
In the pictures: Arctic Circle Ice Sweater
Arctic Circle size chart in cm/inches:
Please remember that wool is an elastic material and small variations may occur. The following chart reports the average measurements of the Arctic Circle garments – feel free to contact us for any doubts!
Don`t forget that if you are unsure about a particular model our Customer Care team will be happy to help you, providing you with the related accurate measurements and even pictures!*
* Some of the products available online are not available in our brick-stores. Therefore it might not always possible to take updated pictures.