Feminine Jacket The name Kara comes from the starting point of the expedition that...
The name Kara comes from the starting point of the expedition that would take the polar ship Fram through the ice to the North Pole. This garment was inspired by the women whom celebrated the great Norwegian polar explorers over 100 years ago. The important design elements at that time were a tailored feminine fit and a finely detailed pattern.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2013-09-15
• Feminine fit
• 2 ply, 33 Micron combed Norwegian wool
• Patterned rib on hem and sleeves
• Cuffs with slit openings and button closure
• Zippered opening with heart clasps on the neck, and exclusive velvet edging along the zipper
• Medium high neck with fleece lining
• J set sleeves
• Hand wash, wool detergent