Unisex Sweater The Setesdal Valley pattern is one of the most typical Norwegian...
The Setesdal Valley pattern is one of the most typical Norwegian signature patterns. Housewives have knitted this pattern for several hundred years. The cross motif on the front of the sweater was supposed to fend off evil spirits from their husbands and children.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2013-09-15
• Unisex fit
• 4 ply, 33 Micron combed Norwegian wool
• Patterned rib at the hem and sleeve with 1x1 rib
• Low neck with rounded edging
• Woven Norwegian craftsmanship braid with historical motif on the front placket and neck line
• Authentic Norwegian clasps in the front
• Set in sleeves
• Hand wash, wool detergent