Unisex Sweater Dovrefjell is been the border region between the northern and southern...
Dovrefjell is been the border region between the northern and southern part of Norway, and the road over the mountain is well known. The expression “til Dovre faller” (‘until the Dovre mountains fall'), is widely used in Norway. It was used in the oath sworn during the Norwegian Constituent Assembly in 1814, when Norway formed an independent nation after being a part of Denmark.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2013-09-15
• Unisex fit
• 3 ply, 28 Micron combed colonial wool
• Drop back – longer in the back
• Ribbed hem and 2x2 rib in sides providing a flattering fit
• Sleeves have 2x2 rib
• Medium high neck with fleece lining
• Premium metal zipper
• Set in sleeves
• Machine wash, wool detergent detergent