Feminine Jacket Valle is, like the rest of Setesdal, known for its distinctive folk...
Valle is, like the rest of Setesdal, known for its distinctive folk culture, and a lot of character because the valley was inaccessible. Traffic routes went past the mountains, east to the Skagerrak through Åmli, and west to Ryfylke. It was only after the Setesdalsbanen built for Evje that Valle had a natural connection to Kristiansand.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2013-09-15
• Feminine fit
• 2 ply, 28 Micron combed colonial wool
• Interlock rib on hem and sleeves
• Fleece lined cuffs with split and button closure
• Two-way zipper closure with knitted trim
• Medium high neck with fleece lining
• J set sleeves
• Machine wash, wool detergent