Henningsvær is situated at the foot of Mount Vågakaillen, and consists of a group of...
Henningsvær is situated at the foot of Mount Vågakaillen, and consists of a group of isles and islets spread out at random in the blue waters of the Vestfjord. Henningsvær was a natural hub of activity during the Lofoten Winter Fishery, and in the 1800’s the island community prospered and Henningsvær became one of the most prominent fishing villages in Lofoten.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2013-09-16
• Masculine fit
• 4 ply , 33 Micron combed Norwegian wool, water and soil repellent
• 2x2 rib on hem and sleeves
• Textured knit
• Neck opening trimmed with elk leather piping along the zipper
• Fleece lining inside neck
• J set sleeves
• Hand wash, wool detergent