Feminine Sweater This was the official 2011 Oslo World Cup sweater. The sweater is...
This was the official 2011 Oslo World Cup sweater. The sweater is inspired by old Norwegian design traditions. The shoulders and the upper part of the sleeves are designed like an old fashioned mitten. This sweater became very popular among athletes and organizers during the World Championship. It was quite a sight to see this beautiful sweater on so many people during the event.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2013-09-15
• Feminine fit
• 3 ply, 28 Micron combed colonial wool
• Patterned rib on hem and sleeves
• Medium high neck with fleece lining
• Zipper closure with knitted trim in the front
• Raglan sleeves
• Machine wash, wool detergent