This was the official 2011 Oslo World Cup sweater. The sweater is inspired by old...
This was the official 2011 Oslo World Cup sweater. The sweater is inspired by old Norwegian design traditions. The shoulders and the upper part of the sleeves are designed like an old fashioned mitten. This sweater became very popular among athletes and organizers during the World Championship. It was quite a sight to see this beautiful sweater on so many people during the event
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2013-10-29
• Unisex fit
• 3 ply , 28 Micron combed colonial wool
• Patterned ribbed hem with drawcord, patterned sleeves with ribbed knit
• Medium high neck with fleece lining
• Zipper closures with knitted trim in the front
• Saddle sleeves – to remove seam from shoulder
• Machine wash, wool detergent